I wanted to remember his name, like, I don't want to erase our memories away.
I can't differentiate among like, admire, crush and love.
I feel very happy when I see him.
I feel very comfortable when chatting with him.
I feel very excited when I receive his message or replies.
He's friendly. He's handsome. He's adorable.
He's like a celebrity to me.
He's the first Korean guy which I had such feelings for.
I'm not like those who wanna marry a Korean, I'm just being excited when I have Koreans as my friends. Even if I have lots of Korean friends now but it's him, the only one which I feel like... I wanted to see him everyday. I don't want him to leave.
Ah, I know! Brian Kim's last time was the word 'admire'. And now, Joe's like 'love' ? Oh, I don't know. And I don't want to know.
Feelings towards Alex have faded long time ago, ever since he started to become my tutor. And I don't know why. Now I'm like treating nothing has happened, I wanna concentrate on Chemistry, I'm already could fully pay attention towards his teaching in the class. It's back to lecturer-student relationship. And that's good. Love has become afraid.
Ah, but what about Joe?
He accepted my friend request on last Friday at 4am. Yup, I still remember the time, but not the date. Uh oh.
Then we began to chat.. until now.
I really wanna go for a dinner with him! I feel like treating him a dinner, introducing some of the malaysian foods foun in Kampar. And on my list, there's Bak Kut Teh and claypot rice for dinner and Roti Tisu for supper. Ah, I wanna take lots of photos with him.
I'm still waiting. He told me to wait till week 10. That's quite long. 3 more weeks from now. And it's going to be finals. Ah. His time spend at here are getting lesser and lesser. He told me he'll be getting back to Korea in January. Ohh, that's sad for me!
And you know jealousy kills? I'm checking his profile at least once per day, just to see if there's any statuses or photos or other news about him. And that day I saw a girl tagged him on their photos. More than 100 likes! Ah, it's not important for me though. The thing that make me feel uncomfortable was, he commented there in Korean, saying that photo is his favourite. Uh oh.
Okay, speechless.
Shall end my blog post here. :/

No comments:
Post a Comment