Monday, November 4, 2013

Yuan Carnival

3th Nov 2013 - A date to remember.

Yuan Carnival is a chinese carnival hosted by NTV7, 8TV, One FM and many more. Mostly TV and radio hosts.
Malaysian.
And this time, it was held at UTAR's Grand Hall.
Of course I need to go!

When I was younger, I always watch this show at TV, as they were held at many other places and I had always wanted to join. And, it's my opportunity right now.

Ah, I wanna meet Adrian, Leslie, Rickman and many other artists. You know, meeting an artist in real person is a memorable and awesome moment, even if they're Malaysian artist. 

I went with Ivan and at the end, I only got chance to meet Rickman, Gary and Chrystina.

Photos are as below. 









We went at 8.45pm and came back at 10.50pm. 2 hours spent =)

Okay, see ya.

No comments: