This is a story that happened today, while waiting for Bio lecture class to start.
But before that, I'm going to share with you something.
I'll be getting very excited whenever I see foreign people especially when they come to Malaysia and especially Koreans! I've been bumping into some Koreans before at a shopping mall, church worship, during Pangkor trip and also some other places at Malaysia. I just don't care whether they are doing what, I can actually go to them and mix some friendship with them. And now, I've a number of Korean friends but only some of them are keeping in contact.
So, today is my first time of my life bumping a Korean in my university! Hah! Last time I 'd always thought of studying at Korean uni and at times, university is like a place that got a lots of foreign people studying at, I mean, I used to think like that when I was young. But as I grew and came to UTAR, I realized that, some other countries are actually having a better education that here, M'sia. Yes, I can't deny that. Therefore, I've totally erased off the imagination of Korean people coming to study at UTAR.
But since my sem 2 has just started, there was one day I saw a group of Koreans went to the office to seek for help. And from that day onwards, news and rumors have spread in the uni that Koreans were here for an exchange program. Wow! I was so happy about that and had always wanted to meet them and get to know them. At school, I always see them going into groups to classes and I was like hoping they would came to ask me route or something about UTAR. What a nice imagination. I always got jealous whenever I saw a friend of mine, who got to knew them, took a lot of photographs with them!
Ahhh, but today, I've got my opportunity on hand. I've got what I want despite my braveness and I don't know why am I doing so. Maybe it's my character? This guy right, I've once saw him at Block C cafe, he was in his formal wear and eating with his friends. He's the one I said, the most handsome. Omg! And it's him, sitting alone opposite me now! Whoots!
| The 1st photo that we've took :) |
While chit chatting, I saw this Korean guy came to the cafe and sat opposite me. And he was alone! Hah! I don't know why I could think of wanna knowing him. So I told my friends that this korean guy was alone and asking them want to go and talk to him or not. Then my friends all said I'm crazy and they won't do such thing. Just then, I asked them to guess whether am I brave enough to go to him alone or not. They said they won't believe. Then I got so excited as my heart beat was beating fast as I'm really gonna go to him alone!
So I tell my friends to see me, going to him. HAHAHA! And the thing was, when we were busying talking, this korean guy looked at me. I don't think I'm being perasan because we were talking loudly that's why he's looking towards me.
And you know what? As I went to him, my friends shouted in disbelieve! Then the others were looking at them. LOL. This guy was still in calm =.=
I started with a Hello and asking his permission to sit beside him. Ah! Thank God he's being friendly. He allowed me to sit. I'm so afraid that he would asked me to go back to my place you know! And at the end, we chat about our names, oh, he asked me to write my name out on his lecture notes! HAHA. So I wrote both my Hangul and English name. And then we chatted about Malaysia and Korea. Then he asked me how come I knew Korean and I told him my so call grandmother story. HAHA. Uhm, then I get to know why he's coming to UTAR. He said he came for an exchange program and just to study English. Oh yeah, and the most important one, I asked him his age and he asked me to guess back.=.=
Okay, he told me he was born in year 1988. I was shocked! He even 'inform' me that I was born in year 1995 and tried to tell me he's was in 1988. I've calculated. He's 25! Whoa! We even shake hands! Ahh, his hand was warm :)
I asked him why is he alone and he told me that his friends went for their class and he skipped it because it was boring. Haha! I was like, eh he know how to skip class one eh.
After some time of chit chatting, as I think there's no other interesting topic to chat of, I quickly asked him to take photo with me. Hah! My style, as always. Hehehehe!
| Second time |
I told him to look at the camera as he don't know how to look at the camera. Haha.
But these two photos aren't nice enough. And at the end we've took 4 photos altogether. Eh, he know how to said which look uglier and prettier leh! WOW! He's the one who asked me to retake twice. HAHAHA!
Here's the awesome one ;)
I asked for his Facebook name and glad that he have one! You know, normally Koreans don't have Facebook account. So I asked him to type his email address at inside my phone. Oh, he don't really know how to use iPhone. Haha.
Now his lecture note, the first page, above part are full of my handwriting now. Effective Communication Skill! Whee!
He said English was hard for him. Ah, I knew it, as Koreans aren't good in English. Then I asked him to seek help from me if he don't know any English word. LOL.
And before I end my story, here's another photo, which I think it's the nicest.
Ahh, you know what? When we are taking photos, our arms and legs were touching each other! Whoa!
After everything, we bid goodbye and I told him to have a nice day. HAHA. I feel guilty for disturbing him studying leh. He's having his test tonight ah.
I went back to my seat and I share out the stuffs with my friends. They said they really can't believe that I really went to him. Muahahaha. My hands and mouth were shaking when talking to him you know! Omg...
One more last picture, which I curi-curi snap one. HAHA. So handsome when looking from far. Ahem.
He look so bersemangat in memorizing English notes. LOL.
That's the end of my story. Shall see you soon. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment