Heyyy!! This song is very nice!!
Back to the topic. I just made two phone pouches! I mean iPhone 5 pouches. Haha, to be frankly speaking. Have been craving for the felt clothes for a long time and at first I really don't know it's called as 'felt cloth'. Dang, talk like a chicken and duck when wanted to describe how the cloth looks like to the cloths seller.. At last, get to know it from another seller, when I bought buttons from him. Although I still can't buy all the colours that I want from him, because he has just finished the stock, luckily I got them at Daiso, thanks to Pn.Pung for giving me the info. And yes, Daiso is like a place which sell anything that you want but not those too complicated things of course. I hope there's a Daiso outside my house but I know I can just dream on.
Well, these are the end products. Although it may look nice in the photos, but you'll never know how bad is my sewing skill. Sometimes okay and sometimes terrible. Anyway, which one do you prefer? Till now, majority said red colour is nicer. But that was when they see it in the photo, in reality, I prefer black colour. Hey, I almost wanted black iPhone but at last I choose back white colour. Actually, black is so high class for me, it was like very smart looking.
I made them just in a day! I mean I made both in just a day. Got this inspiration from Kylie. Here's the original sample of the pouches.
And during the production, here's some photos. Red pouch seems like a garden scenery because there's a flower and black pouch seems like a hamster but looks like an owl after finishing it.
Original samples are always the nicest one right? I still feel like my production haven't satisfy what I really want for the end product. Sad enough but what has been done is done. I'm just waiting for the real iPhone to put inside it, not the iPhone cover.
Yup, heard from the Maxis seller said that this Saturday can take phone already. You know, since the week that we got our SPM results, approximately 3 weeks ago, we've been already discussing with Digi and Maxis about the iPhone and just so coincident when we made up our mind to sign up with Maxis package, they just ran out of stock. Then Digi side, we have to wait for their technical something, I mean have to give them something to change the supp line of mine to an independent line, means Prepaid la, if not can't change to Maxis. And approximately I have been wasting my 3 weeks time just for these rubbish. And finally, maybe it's a finally, everything will be ended and maybe this Sat I can really collect my phone. 2 more days left!
Alright, that's all for today. Nights :)


No comments:
Post a Comment