Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fall in love

All is because of The Moon that Embraces The Sun drama! Watched it for the first time on DVD and now, second time because showing in 8TV during weekdays! The more I watch it, the more love Kim Soo Hyun! Hahaha,wait, not only him, even Siwan of ZE:A and also Lee Min-Ho!! I've to admit that TMTETS is nicer than City Hunter. The best drama ever, I mean for now. And, I've never forget that feeling of loving them, I mean like last time, the way I love Kim Jonghyun. Now, I could love them until fall sick! Look how handsome they're!!! And I'm so glad that thy could be my boyfriend.. Hahaha..



Kim Soo Hyun - His eyes light up my dark pathway, his smile melts my heart and his lips make me wanna kiss him. By the way, he's older than me 7 years! Why? Why should he so old? What a sad case. Anyway, he's so charming and handsome for me. And his chubby look sometimes make me wanna hug him. I just can't stop describing his personality, but I don't know how to type out. Just one word, he's very 'yeng' ar! Look! Look how handsome is he!! 

And besides KSH, here's Lee Min-Ho. Luckily he's only older than me 2 years! Still got hope, I mean even that 0.1% also can consider to hope that he would become my boyfriend right? I know I'm crazy. By the way, I can't really describe bout him, I just know that I also love him. Can say he can have a fight with KSH. Oh my, I like him because he's handsome. LOL.



Oh yeah! About KSH, I just realized I left out one thing, just then his song is being play in my iPod. His voice! His voice is so so so.... sweet!!! Really break my heart, break all the windows! His voice is so catchy!! Like matured voice. The feeling is like..... I feel like sleeping beside his shoulder. Okay, back to Lee Min-Ho. See? Another handsome one :) If he's not an artist, and if he's my university classmate, I might try to flirt him! Sigh, and about KSH, there won't be an 'if' that we could be uni mates. Difference of 7 years, you know? What a sad case.

And then, here's Siwan from ZE:A. Also love his handsome look, got to know him when watching this drama. Tried to listen him singing, his voice.. not bad but nothing special. All is because of his charming look. Even the TMTETS drama also showed how charming he is.





Hah! He's also older than me 7 years! What la.. His look and even KSH's look also don't look so old, they are like age 22 !! I think that's all about them. It's already 1.42am now and I'm still wide awake. So, what do you think? I mean who would you choose? Actually for me right, KSH is still my 1st choice. But I know I can just continue dreaming for getting him. Okay, goodnight and have a sweet dream of KSH :)


No comments: