Sunday, April 14, 2013

iPhone 5

Oh!!!! What a happy day for me today!

I'm officially an iPhone's holder!!

iPhone 5!!

I really had mix feelings.. Happy, excited and at the same time feeling nothing. Can't really describe this feeling of mine. It was like a dream! I still couldn't believe that i'm using a smartphone, some more the brand is Apple. Smart smartphone? Smart enough. Haha.. I can proudly say "my first smartphone is iPhone 5" or even "my first phone is iPhone 5". My 2 previous normal phone isn't consider as mine cx I'm the second holder, my parents have used them before.

So? I'm happy lah!!!

How is it look like? #MarioBros



And not only that, tonight we're going to celebrate sis's early b'day at MP steamboat restaurant! Her actual one is today, 14th Apr. At first thought of going to Shabu Shabu but fully booked. Ate so full and went back at 11 something..





Shooooo damn happy right? At the end, I slept at 4am, after finish configuring the iPhone's everything. A wonderful day to remember. 13th Apr 2013. Okay bye :)



No comments: