Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back to work, @ Canton-I

After a month not working at Canton-I, the captain called me again to go for work and I did accepted the job.

The job duration is just 3 days, Fri, Sat and Sun. It was just last week.

First day was awesome. I met back my two beloved teachers. Both have left school already and I'm so happy that they still recognize me. Pn.Salmy and Ms. Sawaran, I get to hug both of them.

 

I got an hour break so after lunch, my 5 years of tuition friend, Maan Leng, which is also the one who recommended me to the boss, went for a walk at Aeon together. And that time, it was so coincident to meet back Pn.Salmy and it was because Pan Kar Mun told me, yup, met her too but too bad we did not took photo together.

I went to visit my old friends too, I mean those friends at my previous working place, the booth, that area.

  

Second day and third day went on and some photos were taken..

Tuition friends + Friendship = 5 years :)
  



That group photos was I requested for and I'm so glad that they're willing to take it. It was on the third day, which is my last day. Everyone went back except us. Seriously, I'm so happy that finally I can have these photos, it's not a dream anymore :)

On the third day, something happened. My bun suddenly messed up and I really don't know how to tidy it up. Luckily my senior, Jiayin helped me to tie a new one. During all my 8 days of working at Canton-I, I can sense that Jiayin is responsible,helpful and a good sister, I almost wanted her to be my stepsister.


This is it, the bun that she tied for me. It's more tidy and nice than my mom tied.. Even the captain also praised that why the bun is so nice.

Yesterday was Monday, everything back to normal, I'm no longer working. The weather is so hot at night. I tied a bun, which I've learned it from Google. Although it isn't neat and tidy but that's not what I want. I just want all my hair tie up so that my neck feel cool.. And how I did it is very satisfying for me.


And guess what, when time to sleep, when I untie it, my hair looks like I just curled my hair. I think, not bad.. You may think that I'm snapping flirting photos, you may skip that part if you feel to.


Well, I think that's all for now. Oh yeah, 3 more weeks to go to university. God bless. Bye..

No comments: