Monday, February 25, 2013

The Moon That Embraces The Sun

Annyeong! I'm back! It's been a long time ever since I'm away from blogging. I've been busying celebrating Chinese New Year, busying working and also watching drama. So, it's the end of Chinese New Year season now, everything back to normal - school reopens, well I'm not going to school anymore!

Oh yeah, talking bout working, I've change to another job. I'm working at Canton-i, which is the sub company of Dragon-i. I'm a trainee waitress now. Fuhh, it's a very exhausted job but the hard work paid off when you receive your salary. $.$! I was told that it is RM8 to RM10 per hour for CNY season and I was asked to work for 4 days since I went for interview but during my last day of work, I received RM12 per hour! Wow, I'm not sure whether is it a reward for me that I'm hardworking enough during those days or maybe the company receives good business, I'm so happy to receive that high salary! It's RM540 for 4 days! OMG, I've been thinking if I worked for the 15days of CNY, imagine that, I can even buy an iPhone 5! Haha, okay, stop dreaming. So now I'm currently not working. I'm just a standby part-timer. So if they need workers on a particular day, they will call me to go to work.

So, during these weekdays, I'm currently rotting at home. And then, I decided to watch a Korean drama. It's a long-waited drama which was in my drama list for a long time so I decided to watch it since I got nothing to do at home. And the drama is entitled The Moon That Embraces The Sun. The main actor is Kim Soo Hyun which was my beloved for so many years and the main actress is Han Ga In. It's a drama of Joseon Dynasty. It's a sad drama yet it's a drama of some real facts that happened in Joseon last time. So, I've been in love with 3 guys in this drama. And of course one of them is Kim Soo Hyun.

Kim Soo Hyun, the King in the drama




Lee Min Ho, the young version of Prince in the drama
*I've known him since I watched Rooftop Prince, another drama which he had been casting after this drama but I've watch that drama first before this.




Siwan, the young version of the main actress's brother in the drama. He's the member of the Kpop group, ZE:A




And, let me introduce the main actress, Han Ga In


I've been loving this young version of the main actress, Kim Yoo Kyung. She's 14 this year. She looks so cute, adorable and pretty! I'm so envy of her that she could be an actress at young ag.





So, here's some poster of the drama..


Siwan and the young version of main actor, the Crown Prince
the young version of 4 best friends
the young ver and adult ver of main actor with the same guardian
Crown Prince and Crown Princess - young ver of main actor/actress

I'll give the rate of this drama, hmph, it's 9/10. Watch it if you haven't watch it. Oh yeah, I've been crying for those sad scenes until my eyes also look like panda's eyes. Alright, that's all for this post. I'm gonna write another post now. Bye.

No comments: