Thursday, March 14, 2013

CNY 2013

Oh! I had forgotten bout this! I totally forgotten to blog about Chinese New Year 2013. Okay, hello! Welcome back. It's been an enjoyable CNY and time past so fast. It's almost been a month that the CNY festival ended. I took a lot of photos with family, friends and relatives but I couldn't upload all of them to the blog so I made a short video of those only awesome photos. Well, let's watch.


If I'm not mistaken, I think it's last week. Last week, I just made a video of my old house. I've been living at Taman On for about 15 years before I move to my new house at Botani, on 2010. Fuhh, I've been living in this new house for 3 years! Now, my old house has been sold to a wealthy person and she renovated my whole old house like the whole floor plan of the house also changed. Now my old house looked so modern! Phew! Watch the video here..


Alright, that's all I wanna say, bye :)

No comments: