Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Working Days 2013

Hello! I'm back, ever since such a freaking long time of not blogging, I think? Well, I've been working! What a wonderful experience I have had. I've learn a lot of things and meet a lot of new friends. I've even knew how's the society looks like. Well, I experienced backstabbing and also arguing problems but all these aren't new issues for me, because I've been experiencing them since school life.. LOL..

What's 'highlight' was my second day of working. A guy asked my phone number. Usually guys asked me at Facebook but this is the first time I experience a guy asking me personally for my number. Well, if you know me well, I don't give my number unnecessarily to strangers especially guys. So, at last I did not. Few days later.. I just could add him at Facebook. He is working at a diamond shop opposite the booth I'm working. And, talking about adding friends, I've added all the guys in that diamond shop. LOL. Not saying that I'm flirting, just that, I'm being too friendly as I've across the border line? Well, this isn't the problem and if it is, I don't care to solve it.

Day by day passed, some were like a year and some were like in a blink of an eye. I've also experienced being admired or maybe like by many guys.. Bleh, some guys really like those 'flower heart', direct translate from Cantonese, so they just simply admire or maybe like me, it isn't because that I'm pretty or some kind like I don't know how to say. Teenagers' world. I just don't border them.

And, the most awesome one, almost every weekend I'll saw some Koreans, I get to talk to them, of course. The same gang of person until there's a weekday, I met another gang. 3 aunties known as 'ahjuma' in Korean came to my booth and take a look. So, at the end I became their tour guide and also translator at Aeon.. Bwahahaha.. yup, I'm feeling proud of myself that I've not been wasting my time and money for buying Korean language books to learn. At least I get to use what I've learn even though I'm not a Korean and am not living at Korea. So, as the reward, these ahjuma treated me a plate of chicken rice and I get to learn some new Korean words from them :)


Okay, so that's all I wanna describe about my working moments. Well actually, there's nothing special bout it, just that I felt reluctant to leave my working friends and also kinda regret to quit the job. Hmm, never mind since this day would happen one day, just day it happened too early. So, here's a photo of my friends and a video of photos that I've been taken with them, enjoy! :)





No comments: