Friday, December 7, 2012

To The Beautiful You

Was telling you that I'm gonna off because of the lightning, I can't. I wanted to blog about this first. I've just finished watching a Korean drama entitled "To The Beautiful You". This drama is so far so good. I'll give it 9/10. It lose one point because there's some part were acted out ridiculously but this drama is quite nice to watch. Some people liked Minho, the lead actor after watching it but I still don't. Haha, I liked Lee Hyun Woo, the second lead actor and also Sulli, the lead actress.





Hyun Woo done a great job in this drama. His name in the drama is Cha Eun Gyeol. He has tried his best to act out as funny and crazy as possible. His character in this drama is always optimistic, funny, crazy, carefree, cheerful and joyful. When some times, his friends have some problems, he'd always tried his best to cheer his friends. Even when himself have some problems, he still made himself look cheerful. I admired his character very much.






Not to be left, Sulli has also done a great drama. She's from the Kpop group named f(x). Her name in the drama is Goo Jae Hee. Her short hair style in the drama  made her looks outstanding, I mean for my opinion. She made me admired her hair style. If I've guts or I have that kind of look, I also want to have same hairstyle as her. For me, her hairstyle in this drama is more better than her real hairstyle because she looks like sleepy with her real hairstyle. Then her character in the drama is also quite good. She was also being a cheerful person and being a person that doesn't give up no matter what. 





Here are some photos that Hyun Woo and Sulli snapped together :)




This drama's OSTs were very nice to listen. Seriously, they really caught my ear. Although not all, but here are some which I loved. 

Taeyeon - Closer
Onew - In Your Eyes
Sunny & Luna - It's Me
J-Min - Stand Up
Taemin - U

No comments: