Saturday, December 8, 2012

Korea Won

♫ Taylor Swift - We're Never Ever Getting Back Together

I'm back again! Too much of blogging nowadays, like two to three posts a day and I fell in love with it! So today's story is about the changing of Korea money currency which is Korea Won. As days are passing, it has become just around the corner that mom and I are going to Korea! Until today, there's 8 more days! I can't really wait and I'm sure I'm getting excited! This is my first time going overseas and also taking an aeroplane! Yesterday dad bought back some Korea Won for mom and I was so excited because it's my first time seeing Korea Won. Hah! Dad was playing treasure hunt with us.

Oh yeah, siblings wasn't at home last night, they went to slept over at grandma's house. It was the time being an only child at home with parents, the feeling was like back to ten years ago, ever since I have not had any siblings at that time and was the only child who spoiled by the adults. So siblings can't enjoy the so-called treasure hunt that parents and I were playing.

At first dad was consulting mom not to bring too much of money to Korea because mom asked dad to change some Korea won for her. Then, suddenly dad took out a set of Korea won - 5 pieces 10000won and 1 piece 50000won. Mom then said so little money which is insufficient for us to use. Then, dad took out another set again at somewhere. I was laughing because dad was hiding those money, set by set at different places. Mom then asked him to take out all then dad smiles. He then took out another from the altar, tissue box, speaker, decorations and even my Seoul book! Such a hilarious moment, we took about half an hour to make dad took out all the money. So at the end... Ta-da!!

this much of money  = RM2500 / 950000 won 
So here's how the money looked like!


1000 won = RM3
5000 won = RM15
10000 won = RM30
50000 won = RM150
Last night, mom and I were watching Rooftop Prince episode 3 when dad came to disturb. He was playing the computer but later on he came out and watch the drama together. First time ever. It's the first time I see him watching Korean drama. Wow, I was like.. the world gonna ends? Then mom was busying talking with Kylie's mom on the phone leaving dad and I watching the drama. As I know, the drama is a funny drama but I was shocked to see dad laughing when he saw a part very funny. Wow, I was like Rooftop Prince is not bad, because dad laughs when watching a Korean drama. LOL! Then after mom had done talking with Aunt Lyna, dad prepare some durians and we ate it. Actually after this scene only the so-called treasure hunt moment starts. xD. So after eating the durians and also the treasure hunt moment, dad went to sleep. So mom and I continued watching Rooftop Prince. We watched until episode 7 and it was 3 am! Wow, and I still wide awake. It'll be the night I sleep alone as my sister isn't here. First time to sleep alone ever since I've moved into this house. I can hardly sleep. I think I slept at around 4am and today I woke up at around 8am. Fuhh.. so tired and I gotta do housework later. Mom are bringing me to Aeon to buy jeans.

Before I leave, mom had bought me a bottle few days ago. Siblings also got. Although it's a Tesco branded but it's quality is high and it's appearance is quite attracting! Ta-da! :)

The cap pattern looks like a Nike bottle :)
Okay, that's all for today. Gotta do some housework, prepare to go to Aeon and also do some exercise on my undang book as next Tuesday will be having an exam for it. Wish my good luck.. Byee! :)

No comments: