Friday, December 7, 2012

Watch

♫Taeyeon - Closer 
♫Sunny&Luna - It's Me

HELLO!I I think it'll be a nice day today. I woke up at around 2.20pm today. Opps, this is so so terrible. Hehe, then I get to eat a very delicious brunch which was vegetarian rice which my mom bought. Then I start up today by playing "Til The Sun Rises" as the first song. Feeling like so peaceful and harmony when listening to this song while eating a delicious food.

Last night mom bought me a Polo Club watch! It was the first time I'm getting a watch that worth so expensive, around hundred. I'm so happy about it. There's a story behind it. My previous watch was spoiled and I was nagging mom to buy a new one for me. I've been waited about 4 months. Then, last month, Aeon held a Polo Club sale.  All the Polo watches were sold at cheap prices, as is cheaper than the original price. Mom bought one for her and dad. I was being sad because she said she has no time to seek for the type of watch I want. I'm quite choosy for watches, like I dislike those with leather and steel straps. I'm more comfortable with those that have rubber straps. So last night, mom went to Aeon again. She was buying things for the Korea trip and knowing that the sale was still on, she bought a watch for me. At first she asked me how to give me to see those watches' look like. Then I told her to either email me those photos, send to Facebook or Skype with me. She chose email. She emailed and called to me, that's how we communicated and got the suitable watch for me. So, I chose this. 



Ta-da!! Nice? This was the most awesome, fantastic, superb and outstanding watch that I've got among the watches I've. Thanks mom! I'm so happy for it. For now, I'm his master and I'll treat it nicely. Since his brand is Polo Club, I'll named him as Polo. Hehe. Alright, that's all for now. Gotta off so soon because lighting is striking around my housing area. So haunted. Byee.. :)

No comments: