Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rooftop Prince

I had just finished Rooftop Prince drama with mom yesterday. It was a nice drama indeed! Compared to the previous drama which I watched lately, To The Beautiful You , I prefer Rooftop Prince. Rooftop Prince is a drama of Joseon Dynasty and the New Era. It contains comedy, romance, sadness, mysteries and also thrilling. The lead actor was Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min was the lead actress. Three person as the third lead actor, Choi Woo Shik, Lee Min Ho and Jung Suk Won were the one who always make comedy scenes. The second lead actors were Lee Tae Sung and Jung Yoo Mi, they are the bad person who does many bad things and end up having a poor life.




Overall it was really a good drama although there's some disappointments at the last episode. Even I still feel the disappointment right now. I really can't describe how good this drama but as I know, it can fight with City Hunter, another drama which I like the best. So, you must watch it!

I started to fall in love with Park Yoochun after watch it. His handsomeness caught my eyes. Ah! I'm not flirting anyway, just that his character in the drama related with some characters of my dream boyfriend. Okay okay, I'm not gonna talk bout this now. Look how handsome he is! Anyway, he is older than me 9 years.. :(







Oh, I've forgotten to mention that Yoochun is a singer. He's a member of JYJ and I'm a fan of JYJ, it was a year ago, not after when I watch Rooftop Prince yeah. 

Lee Tae Sung, real person quite okay for me but I'm quite disappoint that he act as a bad person in this drama. He was acting cheerful and making comedy on his previous drama, Playful Kiss. Totally was a different person now. I wonder how could his fans felt.


Another than Yoochun which I liked in this drama, I also liked Choi Woo Shik, one of the person who always make comedy scenes. His Joseon look was a funny one and he look so handsome in the New Era. Wow! His look in the New Era make me want to adopt him to be my dongsaeng. Although he was older than me 5 years but he look so chubby and make me wanna kiss him. And I like him although he isn't those famous actor in real life.  



It's a gif


Cute ehh? I love him. Here is the four person in Joseon Dynasty.




I can't forget how funny were the three of them who always act funny in this drama. I just like to see their scene in this drama. Ta-da! This is a family, and they were making some funny looks.



OSTs for this drama which caught my ear is Baek Ji Young - After A Long Time and Kilgu Bongu - Shine. But there's still a OST sand by Ali named Hurt also quite nice but I dislike it because the song is too slow.
I think that's all for this drama and that's all for now. You must watch it! Byee ;)


No comments: