Hello! Blogging after 10 days did not switch on the PC. Just came back yesterday from the Korea trip. Flight at 5pm, reached LCCT at 11.20pm and back to Ipoh at 4am. Took over a thousand of photos and about 10 videos.
I met many new friends during the trip. There are about 7 teenagers included me, one is older than me, one is same age with me and the others younger than me. Having a nice week together, having a nice trip together, having a nice moment together and having fun memories together.
Feeling really reluctant to come back to Malaysia actually. I miss Korea's everything, busy streets, good traffics, nice places, cultures, food and etc. Although the foods at there aren't as many choices as Malaysia, but this aren't a big problem. The problem is actually the sellers at there, you can't mess up with them. The things sold at Korea are very expensive even cosmetics too, I mean some of it because of their high class of living.
Winter season was fun as snows are at everywhere - streets, plants and buildings. You can see snows no matter where you goes. I always step the snows beside the roads, they are so soft like pillows. The feeling is like so enjoyable and I miss it. Not to be left, watching snow dropping on your hair, clothes and on your hand is like fantasy as I can only see such moment in television. The feeling is like raining but it won't wet yourself and I feel like playing a toy.
And, the tour guide and the bus driver also praised my Korean. They said I can speak fluently and I'm quite knew lots of Korean which is not only the basics. Quite happy to heard them said like that, they were like encouraging me to speak more with the Koreans. I spoke quite a lot during the trip, especially when communicating with the sellers.
* Can't post the photos now, might wait for a long time. The PC can't fit in thousands of photos because the memory is full. Ohh, I was wondering how long must I wait. Kinda busy nowadays, gotta learn driving, gotta find a job, gotta think what course to take and which college to study and do housework since a week the house was "alone".
Sigh, feeling so so so reluctant and kinda sad like wanna shed tears for leaving Korea. I really want to migrate to there, but I know it will be a dream. Whenever I play Baek Ji Young's After A Long Time and Taeyeon's Closer, it made me feel so sad to leave Korea but whenever I play C-Clown's Far Away Young Love, I can feel the fun in Korea.
Okay, that's all about the Korea Trip for now. Will talk more when I post the photos next time. Byeeeee..
No comments:
Post a Comment