사랑하는 승리씨.. 생일축하합니다 !!
Have a blast! ;)
♥ 팬 부터..♥
Back to the main topic, yesterday was the day I sat for my Undang test with Kylie. We arrived at the centre at around 9am and we've waited until 12pm for the test! 3 hours waiting at the waiting hall like a fool. There were many people taking the test too. Other than chit-chatting with Kylie, we also played Kylie's iPhone and watched some music videos. Baek Seung Heon's Til The Sun Rises! :) Boyfriend's Janus :) I used 25 minutes to do the test. I was so scared that I'll fail, I recheck and recheck until I get bored then only I end the test. Fuhh.. I PASS!! Pass with high marks. 48 correct upon 50 questions! My eyes were opened wide awake when I saw my result. I'm so happy with it.
After the test, Kylie went back to my home and we watched Big Bang The Collection DVDs which I bought. I felt glad that the DVDs are in high quality and I knew that it was worth it for me to buy it. We also learn some Korean using her iPad. It was a nice moment though. Special event that happened yesterday was my aunty and her daughter from KL brought my grandma and another aunty back from KL for one day trip in Ipoh and they came to my house.
While boring, Kylie and I took some photos using her iPhone..
Before I go, here are some photos that Kylie and I took on last Tuesday, the day that we listened Undang together.
Okay, that's all for this post. I'm going to write another post now :)






No comments:
Post a Comment