Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Sunday today

Hello, I'm back and as I said on the previous post, I'll post some photos on my riding. Well, actually.... I didn't took any photo =P
Dad said ,my riding skills were not so professional :(
Never mind, I'll try my best to improve it :)
So, we rode bike for two evenings, yesterday and today. We rode around Seri Botani and outside Botani which is consider nearby.. Whoo, my leg muscles very pain and my body is very tired. And I spent the study times to ride bicycle..

Okay, today's main topic is about after my riding. After we rode, we went for dinner. As usual, with my aunt and grandma. We went to the restaurant that we usually went last time. The prices are still economical. It is the place where I sometimes saw Kylie's dad buying dinner for his family but I've never seen Kylie before :(
Anyway, so we went there and I've just reached home. Okay, there was this ham sup old man, sort of, for me, sitting opposite my family's table. He drank beer and didn't eat anything. 5 bottles of  Guinness! My aunt bought "pig skin curry" (ka li chu pae) for me and it was delicious. From the moment I eat that food until I finished it and until the dishes served, this ham sup guy was starring at me -.-'' His eyes prove it. Oh my, he stared me for almost 1 hour, clock showed it. I was about to make the middle finger at him but I control myself. I told each of my family and actually they also know it. Sigh, what to do? So, I just make don't know. Then, my favourite dish served. I stared him again to make sure he didn't stare me again. WHAT? He still stare at me and some more make a smile and make his eyebrow at me. Eew, seriously, he's like a "duck"! So, I decided to be brave and stare my most fierce look at him because he spoil my appetite :(
Then he stop starring at me. So I continue to eat. After finish eating my dinner, I stare at him again and he saw me. He faster turn around to face another place. Oh, thank god he change his view :)
Now, he already stare other people and I don't need to see his "ham sup" face anymore.. Then I happily "tan cha" (enjoy tea). Then I went home...

THE END :)

No comments: