Aih, my life now is very annoying.. Now is the mid-year exam season.. So, today is the first day I'm having first paper of my mid-year exam. It's Friday today and as usual, I have accounts tuition after school. Today we go back at 12.30pm which is one hour earlier than usual. So me and Kylie are the one to reach at the center. We put our bag and when to a shop nearby to have our luch. We ate char koay teow which costs us RM4.50 a plate!! aih, so we both shared it. Then after eat, we went to 7 Eleven to buy Slurpee and something funny happened. Kylie said she don't know how to use that machine and when she use, the slurpee drink split out like fireworks. Haha, mine is more worst. At first I thought if I put that hose inside the cup it wouldn't split but then... LOL, the slurpee was like blast out like bomb! my whole drink was like "ugly" already.. Then I was like, scared the cashier will scold me and ask me to pay more. So I faster take tissue to wipe all. Two tissues also not enough.. Kylie ask me to lick it and I was too scared so I just throw it, sigh, now I realize if I lick it, then it will be very worth :) So, at the end, we made the machine very messy and we just left it like that =P
Okay, another story. So, mid-year exam starts and I didn't spend time on studies. I just spending time like normal, doing things I like. Haiz, I really DON'T like to study. As long as those subjects which I took tuition, I score good marks then I'll be happy because it will prove that the tuition teachers are doing good job and mom didn't waste her money for paying the fees..
Oh yeah, last week dad bought me a bike and I love it very much. Later in the evening, we'll ride bicycle to jalan-jalan at the Botani. We might be taking photos , hope so but dad say it'll be tiring. If got, I'll definitely post on the blog :) Aih, can't wait the day to turn evening.
Okay, let's stop here and I don't know what to do after close the blog. I want to sing but I want to be alone at house. Study? No lah, I always study last minute. Today is Saturday, and HEY, shout out, IT'S SATURDAY TODAY! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment