Friday, May 18, 2012

Broken Glasses

It's Friday today and after I came back from tuition, as usual, I put my bag into my bedroom and I heard some tick tock noise, I thought it's the shower's water droplets drops and I did not turn myself around to face the bathroom. So, mom went in and bath. Suddenly, she screamed like mad. "SEI LOR!" she shouted 3 times. Then I asked her what happened and she showed me the bathroom. Oh gosh!


I was damn shock and I was wondering how could this happen. First thought of mine was, is there someone came in and throw something to the glass? No, not really because there's no burglar came in, mom said maybe the wall were hot and I agree with her, every afternoon the wall was damn hot. Then, mom asked me to clean up the mess =/ Aih, I just came back and need to waste time on such stupid things then I sacrifice my computer time.. Well, I felt happy and excited to clean the mess too because the glasses were like crystals! :) At last, I'm the only one who clean the whole bathroom. And while I clean, I took some pictures and even played with the glasses ><







Crystals! :))


being cut by glasses





No comments: