Friday, May 3, 2013

What Am I?

Feel like blogging but can't figure out what topic to blog about and suddenly this idea popped out in my mind. Ah! I wanted to share out my daily life's time table and perhaps, you would shock to see that below.

Not to say a time table, it's actually what I do everyday automatically, not following a schedule.

11.30am - 12.00pm : Wake up, Make up bed, Clean myself
12.00pm - 12.30pm : Eat brunch
12.30pm - 4.00pm : Play phone and laptop
4.00pm - 4.30pm : Bath
4.30pm - 5.00pm : Dry hair, Do something nonsense which I don't know I'll do what
5.00pm - 8.00pm : Watch TV, Eat dinner
8.00pm - 8.30pm : Play phone and laptop
8.30pm - 9.30pm : Watch TV
9.30pm - 10.00pm : Play phone and laptop
10.00pm - 11.00pm : Watch TV
11.00pm - 1.00am : Play phone, Sleep

o.O?
Crazy right? But that's me and I'm proud of it. Haha, just a joke.

Sometimes I can't wait to go to school because wasting my time at home is so freaking wasting my time. Alright, I don't know what I'm talking about but never mind, if you can understand. I mean, it would be better if you could also understand me. 14 days, exactly 2 more weeks to move in to Kampar, for Utar orientation, then I can officially restart my schooling.

Oh yeah, just randomly tell you, these songs are nice :)

♫ B2ST & BTOB - Bye Bye Love
♫ C-Clown - In The Car
♫ Monday Kiz - Shadow

And, I dreamed bout that again! I've been dreaming that I could really join Utar's student exchange programme to Korea! For one month if I'm not mistaken. Nahhh, not true one. I just heard one of the admission staff told me that either foundation or degree that time, Utar might have this programme and if I wanted to go, I've to ask my parents bout it. Too many levels to go through.. Last time got this programme and I saw their trip photos. It was damn fun you know! Being with only Korean friends in Korea, you know that kind of exciting feeling? But then, no money no talk. And, I've been considering of taking Korean classes at Utar, see how's my foundation time table, I'm scared that I don't have time for that but I hope everything will be fine.

Okay gotta go! It's almost 5pm! You know what I'm going to do now :P See you :)



No comments: