Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk is like a random talk for most probably between two person and there was between sis and I last time, back to olden days.

I saw there was this 'Pillow Talk' programme in NTV7. This programme usually is live at night. Nowadays no such programme already. And, I don't really know what they chat about, it's like rubbish to me, probably because I was still a kid that time. So I just simply make my own Pillow Talk programme with sis.

We usually back stab people, talking bad bout people that we don't like and this programme had became our 'secret talk' because it was just between us, even though sometimes, my brother will join us. And sometimes, we could just talk nonsense, just to make us sleepy, you know, pillow talk is only at night. It'll be 'secret talk' during daytime.

Now I refresh back, I think I should live back this programme after so long have not been alive. Uhm, maybe I could make use of this programme, to blog when I don't know what to blog but feels like blogging, just to kill time.. Yup, I am now..

Okay start?

Here's some status of mine at Facebook and these are also consider as one of the topics in Pillow Talk.

My cute little nephew just paid a visit to my house.

 

Dad's and Mom's conversation got listened by me in the car.

Dad : How come there's so many dogs along this housing area?
Mom : They're also having a speech meeting about tomorrow's voting. And now they're going back home.

During dinner today. Me and mom's conversation, she started it first. Heh.

Mom showing off to me that her phone got a lot of nice Kpop male artist's photos and she told me that she know I don't have such nice photos of them.

Aright, my turn to show her. I just simply show her those artists' others photos, which whom my mom showed me, to compare back and.... 

She know mine were all better than hers and demanded me to give her my photos. Ta-da! I won anyway... :)

Trying to say Kpop with me? You just wait to lose. Bwahahaha...

*after that she made me feel like wanna find more nice photos, just to upgrade my phone. Hehe.

Playing Line with friends almost-can-say the whole day. And they are so Line freak. Haha, I introduced to them *wink*


Notifications keep on popping up when everybody is onlining. :/
Pan Kar Mun, Tan Kar Wai, Kylie,Seow Ying and I were now chatting non-stop in the group in Line.

Alright, that's all for tonight's pillow talk. Good Night, and have sweet dreams.

P/s: I'm gonna dream about my lover...  *winks*

No comments: