Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life changes, Memories kept

Super Junior - No Other

I've been living on the Earth, as a person for 17 years. My life kept on changing and I just don't like it. Why? It's because everything I'm changing my life, hardships happen on me, making me felt like tired to live again on this world. 

At age 3, life changed the very first time. I'm going to kindergarten that time, the feeling of going to a school for the first time! Life changes at that moment. At age 6, life changes again. I'm going to Primary school. From having a small group of friends in the kindergarten, I'm going to have a large group of friends in primary time. Life changed. At age 12, I'm going to sit for an important exam, UPSR which I find it special at that time. Then, I'm going to study in a Secondary school for the next year! Life changes again. At the age of 15, I had to sit for another important exam again, PMR which I don't find it special anymore but stress and tension started to grow up. Then, I'm going to Form 4 which is Upper Secondary the next year! Oh, life changes AGAIN? This time got to changed a lot. After that, Form 5 (now), LIFE HAVE TO CHANGE AGAIN! I got to sit for SPM this year. Another important exam! But, this will be the last important exam that I've to sit. More stress and tension were growing! This exam's result got to be with me for my whole life! So, I got to get the very very best result for it. Life changes again, I'm going to further my studies in somewhere, either Form 6 or college, the conclusion is I'll be graduate from my secondary school by this year. No more studying in government school starting from next year. I mean no more such schools for me to study in which each and every human beings got to study in. More frustrating, I got to think which course I'm going to study after my Form 5 and have to find school to study. Oh, life got to change to the max!

So my life has changed for at least 5 times, and yes, after my graduation in University, life will be change again. Then, having relationship with a guy and marry him and having own family, Life CHANGE again! Fuhh, I don't know my life got to change how many times, I just know that I have to face a lot of hardships especially in front of my parents. Alright, life has change for 5 times for now, that means I've been trying to give up my life (commit suicide?) for 5 times. Pheeee... More life changing to be face for the next 5 years..I can't do anything =/

No comments: