Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grandfather's Big Day

♫ Seoul FM

*SUN,16/9/2012*
(Morning). First one to wake up in the family although its late to wake up at that time. Found out nothing to do so started on some handicraft - flowers made of tissue papers which thought by Chee Cheng when Form 3. Done it just when the other family members got themselves ready to go out for breakfast.


middle of work :)
D.O.N.E! :)
Having breakfast at Ipoh Garden and ate a childish western food. #Firsttime.

FISH word made from mayonise ><
After breakfast, we went to the pharmacy nearby and shopped for one hour at there. What a waste of time. Then we went to the Meru Valley showhouse. Not the Meru Golf Club but the other new housing area, which all were bungalows! Wow, all houses were more than billions o.O 
I get to sneak some awesome photos in the bungalows although it's prohibited to do so :P


#frames

After the show houses, dad thought of bringing us to Mydin but unfortunately, it's already mid afternoon where half of the day has gone and mom also disagree dad to bring us to Mydin. So we stopped by at a Malay shop, Masta Gani, which was famous in Teluk Intan for our lunch. Mee rebus, Rojak and Cendol were famous in that shop and we tried all of them. NOT BAD! But, there are lots of flies. Yucks. I saw a picture of Kaabah in Mekah on the wall and I started to tell the Kaabah and Nabi s.a.w story which I've learned in Sejarah to my family. Haha, too addicted in Sejarah.
Oh, forgotten one part. Sis broke my Fipper slipper :( So after the lunch, on the way back home, dropped by on a shoe shop where I bought my broken Fipper slipper. And now, the new one, I brought back Fipper slipper but different colour. 

New VS Old
Which one do you prefer? After buying slipper, went back to home to bath and rest. Sigh, it was evening already. Grandparents will come to my house 3 hours more, to go out for dinner - celebrating grandfather's birthday!! So, we went to Aeon. At first, we went to Dragon-I but full of people, then Taang Sifu, full of people again. Then Suki Cili Pedas Steamboat, seems like too expensive for us. Then finally Sushi King! Hooray :D All of us ordered set dinners. And we add some ala carte, you know the sushi-s in different colour of plates on the "tut-tut-train", yea, children always say like that even I as well ><




After dinner, mom and I dropped by at Daiso to check out some so called "puffs" to be used for travelling in Dec to Korea!! 



Then, we went back home to take something. Guess what? At that time which was 10.30pm, we went out again to my aunt's house. We were having party there. Fuhh, not expected right? Dad, grandparents and aunt played mahjong. Mom, uncle and I watched Astro. Siblings were playing computer games. Zzzz, as always... Then what about the baby cousin? Haha, she played around with herself. Pity her.. And sometimes, she disturb me.. Aww, so cute!! We drank sparkling juices and ate fish snacks that night. Wow, fantastic baby, I had a wonderful time there :)


We went back home at 2am! Oh, thought bout 2AM, the Kpop male group. Haha.. Damn tired and all of us woke up very late the next morning.Okay, that was about my Grandpa's big day.
Now, I have something to introduce. I bought two new leisure books which total worth more than RM100! Guess what book is that? Taa-dah!! 


Now I've a total of four books related with Korea. #collection  #Korealanguage  #leisurebooks



So, it's coming to the end of blogging. You know today, the day which I write this post, is actually fall on an important week! Today was Wed, and Fri is my graduation night!! Oh, so excited. I'm going to wear a 5-inches high heels! :D
Here's the door-gift given by the school. Gotta bring it together for admission. Ma Guai Fan.. tsk..tsk.. Alright, it's 10.00pm now, I shall watch Tv :) Bye, see you hmm, Sat? to blog about my graduation night on Fri. Hehe :)

door-gift :)





No comments: