Finally!!! Finally I'm officially qualified to attend the Graduation Night!! It's actually a night for Form 5s of MGS that held once a year, and this year, it's my turn to attend it! Not those graduation ceremony but is like a night to party with teachers and schoolmates. And, Graduation Night is actually my school, MGS's tradition to held once a year! So, each person paid RM40. The venue was at Kinta Riverfront Hotel&Suites. And, just for that night, I've took 120 photos but after deleted some spoiled photos, now left 106 pieces. Oh, I've just forgotten to tell when was this held. Well, it was held on 21st Sept. Alright, I'm not going to post the photos here but I'm going to post a video which I've made and also some photos which are my favourites.
Video #1
Video #2
And here's the favourite photos of mine for that night.. Enjoyyyy :)





























No comments:
Post a Comment