Tuesday, June 19, 2012

KL Day Trip 16/6/12

ANNYEONG!! I'm back again and this time with laughter and joy!!! So this time is about my KL day trip with school. Guess what? It's my first trip that I went with my friends far from Perak!! :) It's a career trip actually and only Form 5 students were allowed to join. Kylie, Chee Yin, Tracy, Kar Mun, Yuen Hui and I joined it. Not a long story bout this trip because I'm sick! :'(

So, early in the morning about 5am, all the students have to arrive at school to gather together. Then we wait for the bus to arrive. 3 buses came to fetch us and we've waited half an hour for the buses.

waiting for the buses
Then when the buses arrived, students went to their respective bus. The 3 bus went to different colleges. My bus went to KDU university college. So as the 5 friends of mine that I mentioned earlier.

in the bus
So, I sat with Kar Mun, Chee Yin and Kylie sat together, Yuen Hui sat alone and Tracy sat with her friends. During the journey, we played Kylie's Ipad and listen to our Ipod. Yea, morning time is kinda boring. An hour later we reached Tapah R&R, students had their breakfast there and Muslims went for praying. We had nasi lemak =/ So spicy and my stomach got upset :( 

eat breakfast along the dusty road :(
our panda eyes and sleepy faces =/
Kylie, Tracy and I :)
Yuen Hui, Tracy, Kar Mun, Kylie, Me and Chee Yin
Tracy and I :)
Chee Yin and I, desk-mates in 2012 :)
Yuen Hui and I :)
Kai Sin and I, she's from another bus to Taylor College :)
JUMP!!! 
So after rest at Tapah, we continued our journey to KL. While in the bus, we snapped some photos. This time in the bus, we felt some enjoyments :)



suddenly only I realize that my bus seat num is actually my birthdate :)
helped Yuen Hui to took sunset in the bus to show how pro  I am :)
the day start to brighten :) It's 8am
Kylie took it? I extract it from her camera :)
Then when we reached Tanjung Malim R&R, we stop by again.

does it looks like the the photo below? :)


does we look like the photo above? :)
Yeah, we were acting EXO-K's Mama at Tanjung Malim's R&R and people at there look at us with some curious face on them. The after that we continued our journey until we reached KL!! Ah, finally we reached KL after almost 4 hours journey!! :) On the journey to pay toll, the first thing I saw at KL highway was my second auntie's house and also LRT!!! We had reached Kelana Jaya!! I was so excited that I thought I was going to my aunt's house :)



After some time later, we reached KDU and at there we took lots of photo but I'm just blogging some of it :)

The KDU building
 We were welcomed by the staffs there warmly with their big smile on their mouth :) We were bought to a room to get introduced about KDU. Then we also have "self introduction" session. The last person being called is very lucky and she's Kylie!! :) But I'm also felt lucky that I'm not being called out to talk bout myself  because I don't know what to introduce...

Kylie talking in front
at culinary arts room with those exhibitions

a garden at the canteen
those long sticks were actually BREAD!! :)
KDU library
lunch time at KDU canteen
with the person who introduced KDU to us :)
After our visit at KDU, we went to Mid Valley!! :) Guess what? The most happy moment was not going to shopping but to meet our old friend, Beatrice!! She's coming to meet us!! :) Ah, so excited during that moment. She's like our tour guide at Mid Valley. So, at first when we saw her, we gave her a warm hug :) Then we walk around Mid Valley and actually, nothing special at Mid Valley, it's just a gathering among Beatrice and us and also my first time shopping with friends and some more at KL's shopping complex! WHOA... So, we went to F.O.S but did not bought any clothes, to Chatime to buy some tea and Pets Wonderland! :)

look young? @ F.O.S
look nerd? @ F.O.S
look glamour? @ F.O.S
Harry Potter? @ F.O.S
WOW, FANTASTIC BABY, we are celebrities xDD
colourful colour pencils caught my eyes


mine and Kylie's @ Chatime
saw this Korean restaurant at Md Valley
with Beatrice @ Chatime! :)
Three of us @ Chatime :)
Kylie's, YuenHui's, Mine and Tracy's :)
Tong Pak Fu a.k.a Romeo in Cantonese :)
@ Tropicana Life shop
@ escalator :)
centre court of Mid Valley
group photo @ Mid Valley
while waiting for Yuen Hui from toilet
saw this shop with nice brand
@ Chatime
After Chatime, we went to Pets Wonderland.

clown fish
Puss in Boots

panorama of Kylie and Yuen Hui


with Yuen Hui

After Pets Wonderland, we walked around Mid Valley and saw Mickey Mouses' gadgets around everywhere. Oh, Mid Valley is having Mickey Mouse exhibition to celebrate something. All the mickey mouses were very nice!!























It's already 4.30pm and we need to go back at 5pm, so we went for our tea time. I ate half-boiled eggs, shared with Kar Mun,she ate Kaya toast bread too, Kylie ate otah toast set, Beatrice drank "cam" ice, Yuen Hui, Chee Yin and Tracy ate something too..


Kylie's otah toast bread

preparing half-boiled eggs by professional me :)
After eating Kylie, Kar Mun and I went out of Mid Valley building to snap some KL scenery.



Time fly very fast, it's already 5pm. Students and teachers came to Toast Box Cafe, the place we had our tea time, to gather and wait for the bus to came. Okay, it's snapping last set of photo and hugging time. We are going to go back and this is the last time we meet Beatrice. I don't know when I'll meet her again, probably no more next time? I hold my tears, even Beatrice and Tracy also asked me not to cry. Kylie also said that if I cried, she'll also cry. 


hugged her with my reluctant look :(
last one of group photo
Finally, buses have arrived. Students were to go to their respective bus. All of us bid goodbye to Beatrice, as many goodbye as we can. I really miss her. I'm reluctant to say goodbye to her. But I can't do anything. So, I waited Beatrice to go into Mid Valley then I only came out. Oh, my bus haven't arrived. Another two buses have left. I saw Kylie crying, then I began to cried. Chee Yin held us tissues and Tracy persuaded us not to cry. Then Chee Yin came out with an idea, that is snap some LC photos.




oh no, my sport shoe spoilt :(
Finally, our bus had arrived and we start our journey back to Ipoh. On journey to toll, once again I saw my relative's house :) Then after took the ticket from toll, I saw Sungai Buloh R&R. After that, we played something.


Sungai Buloh R&R
original photo
edited photo. funny right? :)
played one-two-jus and I lose so I gotta put this on my head
That's all for now. I've recorded some videos during our journey back to Ipoh.

I lose in the "one-two-jus" game

effect of new coin


Yup, that's all :) This post is my long post ever!!! o.O See you, Bye :)

No comments: