So, before my birthday, that was 19 Nov, I'm having my birthday party also as known as family and friends gathering which planned by my father for weeks..
I was happy that I have a lot of friends came as I already invite 12 of them.. Kylie, PuiKei, Chee Cheng, Michelle, Kar Mun, Kar Wai, Lau Kar Wai -my neighbor, Tracy, Eleen, Kywen, Li Gean and Leon. My sister also invited 5 of her friends too..
On that day, we have some station games by dividing into 5 groups that organised by my father. It was held in the evening at around 5pm. After that, we rest and take our bath..Later around 7pm, my relatives came and we ate our dinner. Throughout the day.. I will tell out my truth that I really didn't have any enjoyable feelings except playing games with friends..And.. what makes me really surprised and can't breath properly was I saw TKO sitting on a chair.. I was really shocked that this is the first and last time came back to celebrate my birthday - "so call"... Kyaa!!~ So.. back to the story.. erm..i really enjoy the moments with my friends, playing around, dance here and there.. but not with my families.. hmm.. i don't know why.. Anyway.. maybe its because the last day i will be seeing my friends in this year.. that's why I should enjoy more with them!! =D
Now, enjoy the pictures below ...
![]() |
| ~GROUP PHOTO~ 1st family |
![]() |
| ~GROUP PHOTO~ 2nd family |









No comments:
Post a Comment