And, 1 chocolate put at middle and another was at one of the side while the yam put on another side. After we bought, we went out to the main gate to wait for the driver. Then, Kywen joined us.
While we were eating, we talk. Suddenly, One of my ice-cream dripping down from the cone. Seow Ying shouted to me. Then I open my legs very wide and eat so that the melted ice-creams won't dripped on my shoe. They all laughed my style of eating. Then, I tried to eat all the melted first, but how I eat was making them laugh more. Then I thought of an idea. Why not I talk bout "something" related to our body when I'm eating to make them laughed? I was just finished my Bio class what. LOL~ Then, I begin with cancer. I said that the people have breast cancer because the purple colour(yam flavour) is the cancer and the chocolate colour is the person's body ~ another breast. Then, I said the chocolate colour side ( another breast) have lumps which is yellow colour. The yellow colour is actually durian flavour. Altough I din ordered that ice-cream but the when the aunty is scooping the choco flavoured ice-cream that time, the spoon has a bit of durian ice-cream on it. That's why I have some durian flavours on my chocolate flavoured ice-cream. That will be lumps on breast. LOL~ Then, suddenly I said about the fallopian tube. Because the cone is 3 sided, so I said the2 side one is the fallopian tube. After that, I was busy sucking the melted ice-cream, so I begin to say that the cone is the penis. So, indirectly, I was sucking the penis. All of them laughed. Seow Ying said that if I suck the penis, then the two sided part will be the scrotum. LOL! again, we laughed. Then, after that, Kywen said that I was very disgusting. then, by that time I suck finish the penis, the yam flavoured ice-cream drop down of the cone. It almost fell on the floor but luckily I'm fast enough to suck the yam. So I said that the stomach (cone) is burst and the breast cancer when to stomach part. It become stomach cancer. Then, after I sucked finished, I said that, the stomach burst and the cancer gone. So, the person is free from cancer! Kylie laughed till cried. She said, if reality is like that, then the hospital will bankrupt. haha~ I ate and ate.. Then, my ice-cream finally finished =) and just on time, the driver came. So, we went back. THE END~
* Pss : If you can understand my story, then its better =) If not, I also couldn't help you because I was listening to music when I blog this. So, maybe it will be kinda confusing but I hope you enjoy it ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment