At first I thought I like him during "gathering season" .. but after too many things happened.. i realize that that is not called "love" its jz that I like to chat with him everytime v on9 cx i would be boring cx no one chat with me..He's the one hu chat with me everytime v saw each other 0nlining..that's wad i "like" to chat with him..not love him..I misunderstand it last time cx frenz always talk bout him infront of me.. its just that I miss that day's gathering =''[ all over my mind full of that day's happenings .. i'm too happy that day thats y makes me couldn't 4get bout it.. I have no mood to study or even no mood to get sad of my poor results.. I have no moods in everything!! but all is about that day.. I was like finding my way out from heavy dusts now.. time flow vy fast.. the gathering is already a legend to me.. already one week passed ... so fast :( *SIGH* i think now i have no more chance to chat with him.. I felt like it is bcx wad I wrote at FB?? [maybe] annoyed him??[HE SAID NO] hmm.. but v still din chat to each other 4 3days.. So i back to "boring" season everytime when i on9.. HERE ARE SOME SIMPLE PICS THAT I TAKE DURING GATHERING :)






No comments:
Post a Comment