Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What is life? What would life be?

*sigh*

What is life? Is life supposed to be like that?

I was just trying to be kind hearted to everyone. I was just trying to be helpful to everyone. I just was trying to give more information to everyone.

But who would appreciate it? Most of the people will just ignore what I've helped out and think I care too much.

I'm wondering is there at least one person who is really appreciate my kindness? I use my saliva, energy, time, mind just to help out verbally or physically, without anyone to repay me. But why no one ever understand my good deed? I just be my best for everyone's good.

It's not that I'm digging a black hole or pushing you to dead road. I'm helping you to widen your directions, lighten your mind to give you more idea, some sort of teaching you what would be the better way - because mainly I've gone through it, so I'm willingly sharing out.

Still, no one ever understand. Worst still, people would backstab me for being bossy or talkative for their business.

Well, I can't stop people from asking me to help. But when they ask me for help, and I helped, and what they did back to me is either not appreciate or talking bad behind me. Wow fantastic baby!

What life is this? It's just showing me the world is not fair and I should stop being good people. It's like I should just see and let them die or fall into traps without helping them... Is it??

No? Then why, no one ever treat me properly? Not even show their respect or thankfulness to me after I keep on help them for countless times.

I just feel like surrender in doing good deeds.

No comments: