Friday, June 19, 2015

It's been awhile

Exile Shokichi - The One
Current obsessed.

Last blog post was on 20th June 2014. I wonder how did I survived without blogging for 1 year?! Perhaps, was it because I have my own personal matters to care about more than spending time in blogging. I was supposed to do my lab report right now, but instead I'm blogging! :) Well yeah procrastination took place "hahaha".

Few things to blog about - I'm finally in Year 2 Semester 1 and busy with internship application and placement. Despite being busy, I haven't feel stress in my studies yet because it seems like I'm still capable of it. And besides this, graduation of my boyfriend gave some emotional impacts. But it's a beautiful thing that we have passed our one year anniversary and it seems like we can cope with each other quite well.

My kings, Big Bang have finally released their new album after 2 years of silence. I'm so glad that they're still so famous in the K-Pop world. I'm also getting excited with their 4 new songs - Loser, Bae Bae, Bang Bang Bang, We Like 2 Party. My ratings for their current Running Man episode is quite low because that wasn't a really nice show, but I'm still excited to watch them in RM. And I'm gonna watch their appearance in "Happy Together".

Current obsessed drama, Producer, have only 12 episodes and 10 episodes have been released. Guess who? My boy, Kim Soo Hyun is one of the lead actor. First few episodes are really boring and I was quite disappointed with what the drama about. But as I continued to watch few more episodes, there comes the excitement and good reviews about the drama. And I began to fall for IU's sweet and beautiful look. I'm so looking forward for the final episode because "who's gonna be with who" is quite exciting and I hope the ending will be a good one.



 






Now I see they can be quite a perfect couple but I still couldn't judge this based on their characters in Producer. But seriously, I feel weird if Seung Chan is going to be with Ye Jin. 

[Recap]
From previous post about my Singapore study tour, I'm not gonna blog about it anymore. I knew it's hanging there but I'm still have the memories in my mind-disk. Not to worry, first day blog-post can be a warm-up opening for me to refresh my memories.

The end for today. 

No comments: