"I never knew that this is my life. It's becoming better and better. That was really 360* turning. And I couldn't forget how my life turns better. It came out totally different from last time. I can still remember how people used to bully me badly last time. Every unlucky moment that I've gone through, I can still remember them very we'll. It's like I've went through a plastic surgery or something, which makes me another person, as if those stuffs doesn't happen, as if I couldn't believe those had happened on me last time. How does my life changed? It was such a miracle. It was such an unbelievable history for myself. And everytime I think of it, I think of this kind of status again and again. I really feel very fortunate that my life get to change. Look at me today. No one dares to bully me, especially the ones who always bully me and bully me badly last time. I'd became a friendly person, that's why many new friends came to make friends with me. I'd became very brave in socializing. Boys especially. They were like ghosts to me last time. I'd became very crazy than last time, which I can just tell random jokes and randomly laugh all the way. Where does the bravery, and joking talent came from? Courage, determined and confident. Look at me today. Apple products are part of my family members. I have my own laptop. I have my own life in Kampar. I'm staying away from family. I have my own swiping card. Back to "ancient", I used to get laughed by people as they see me using Nokia 3310, no FB, don't know this and don't know that, always no money to buy what I really want to have, very outdated about stuffs, always got "excluded" among cousins,relatives and friends. Today, I'm not. I just don't know how did miracles happen or, how God changed my life. Not eve a single thing I know. If I could get track back where was that HUGE turning point be at. I'm living in a good condition right now. Those ancient bad memories wouldn't fade in my mind but, I've tried not to think about them. I am and I want to live in this "more" happy life. At least this is much more happier than countless years ago...Thank God..."
No comments:
Post a Comment