Okay back to the main point, I've just moved in on Friday but only start staying here last night. It was awesome because I don't have homesick yet. LOL. Well, staying here, alone, sometimes is freaking boring, well like you don't have friends to go anywhere and do anything, you'll just sit in your stuffy room facing at the four walls, well imagine that life. I wish to start studying soon.
The first day of orientation was yesterday, about registration, freshmen and stuffs.. Today was about campus touring... Tomorrow no programme!!! Not a happy thing for me. Uhm, yesterday was truly fun and tired and I've not expected that. I've planned the outgoing events with friends the whole day yesterday because it was my first day and I scared I'm being alone. So at the end, I can say that we've spent our time together the most and also cycling - daytime and nighttime. Woohooo!
Met a new friend through Ivan through my yesterday's plans.. His name is Alex and actually we're Facebook friends but I did not realized, so I think we have knew each other more in details after last night.
What all of us have done was going to everybody's house to have a visit as in like having a house warming party. LOL.
Oh yeah, 'we' refer to Kylie, Shy Teng, Ivan, Alex and I actually.
Here's how my hostel room looked like. L-shaped room.
And here's the view outside from my room windows.
See what I've packed for the moving in :
The Goodie's bag from Utar :
Alright, I think I'll just stop here. The-freaking-hot weather is killing me soon, makes me so sleepy even if I've just finish taking a nap. The next blog post will be my orientation photos so stay tuned :)




No comments:
Post a Comment