Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Principals of MGS

4 months left school, and the feeling is extremely boring. A person like me who loves to go to school and slightly respect the school, wouldn't be staying at home doing nothing for 4 months! 1 more month to wait to go for University.

So as I'm Facebook-ing, I saw one of the school teachers posting a very special photo. I saw my principals. You would be surprise why I have 3 principals. Well, this is it.


Although they aren't 1 Malaysia because there's no Malay principle here, but their hard work to the school is uncountable. Okay, let me strictly explain, although sometimes, I'm like the other students who dislike them, it's because sometimes, these principals did something which I dislike but actually, in my heart I still respect them. And that's why, I've not been caught red-handed by them, but I've been to their office. Wait, for certifying letters and accompany my friend, of course, not that I've been called by them for doing wrong. 

So let me introduce them, why I have 3 principals. 

From right to left, Madam Soot Mooy Ching, Pn.Nalini Achuthan Nair and also Datin Mungit Kaur. 

Madam Soot is my principal when I was Form 1 until Form 4, She has been changed to ACS to become their principal later on. Pn.Nalini came in as principal when I was Form 4 until Form 5. And she has been changed to don't-know-what-school as their principal. I knew less bout her because when she was about to change to another school, I've just left my school, was currently waiting for the SPM results. So, came in Datin Mungit. Woah! She's my former school's Student Affairs Assistant, and she was ordered to become Main Convent's principal. Then when Pn.Nalini has gone, she came back to be our principal. Surprise enough, by that time, our batch came back to school to take SPM results and she was in charge our our results, that's why she's still consider as one of our principal..

That's all for my report. Thank you. 

Haha, too formal? Okay, bye. 

No comments: