Thursday, December 6, 2012

iTunes

I was using iTunes 10 previously. Last night I received an update statement to update the iTunes. As usual, I'll update it. Without knowing, it was actually updating to the version 11. Everything changes. I was like stunt a while. If I knew earlier, I wouldn't have update the iTunes. I haven't ready for it. Now, I couldn't change back to the older version. But never mind, the newer version seems to be more fun and more professional. The settings in it looks high class and got more settings to play. It was like I'm using a Mac. Hmph, gotta start a new life with this new iTunes. 

old icon VS new icon. Which one nicer?
iTunes 10
iTunes 11
Okay, that's all about iTunes. I've just listened undang on Tuesday. It's a course for taking license for vehicle. Sitting there for 6 hours was so boring luckily Kylie was accompany me. Next Tuesday will be test. Wish me good luck. Well, the food at the school there okay okay. I ate nasi lemak and laksa for RM4. One thing that I dislike was there got so many flies flying around the people who are eating. Gross! tsk..tsk..

Alright, that's all for today. Byee! :)


No comments: