Wednesday, February 29, 2012

getting excited over for Dream High 2's casts

Fuhh~ although at first I said that Dream High 1 is better than 2, but I admit I was wrong.. Its actually both dramas also very awesome. I give the rate 10 over 10 !!! I like Dream High 2 is mainly because the casts! Those actors were really handsome!! :) especially JB!!! YES, he's elder than me one year!! Wee-Wit :) I was too excited and happy to knew it.. Haha.. I love him so much is because he is cute and .. I like his character! SARANGHAEYO JB!!! Urgh~ I don't know what to say.. Just cut short, 나 너무 너무 사랑 재비 <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuhh~actually I also like Kang Sora.. Ahem* although she's not a guy, but who says I'm only interested in guys? aiya, I'm not a lesbian also. Its just that I admired her. Her character in the drama touched me. I even cried whenever I saw her so pity.. Poor Sora :( Ji Yeon always bully her, she lost everything. Although she has friends, but, her friends were not her besties. I can felt her friends sometimes betrayed her, erm.. actually sort of like more on other's side. I can felt that she's really pity, I would like to be her best friends so that I can accompany her everytime, to make sure she's always happy. She has nothing left because everyone dislike her and she is lack of confidence in catching her dream to become a singer.. Sigh, just watch the drama if you want to know more lah.. The more I write, the more my heart felt sour... Okay, time to go :) B-Y-E!!

No comments: