Today, I had asked to join a talk which was held after school because all the president and secretary must involve in the talk. The talk is something about university. I found out that its a waste of time at first because I thought that some Malay people will present the talk... Zzz, imagine how the time would just fly off. But, what can I do? No matter what, I need to attend :( So, lunch was provided but it was only a bread each person. Gah! it's not enough for me! Teachers don't let us to eat at canteen :( After we ate, the talk begin - came in 5 people to the hall. I was shock to see that 3 of them were Chinese, an Indian and a Malay. Whoa! Luckily not all are malays :P I scared I would asleep in the middle of the talk. I really don't know what are thy going to present. Just then, one by one introduce themselves. WHAT??? those 3 chinese-looking people were not from Malaysia? Yup, one from Vietnam, China and Japan. THEN? why they came? I was thinking... Oh, they were actually came to our school to introduce their country. Their cultural, cuisine and traditions...They were brought by the Indian guy which was the company's director if I'm not mistaken..And that another Malay girl, I don't know who's that o.O So, the talk took 2 hours.. And, I went to ask for their Facebook name, email and also autograph. I added them once I reached home just now >< Erm, I think it's consider that we have became friends because they still recognize who I am :)
from Vietnam, her name was Alpha
from China, her name was Carol Wong
from Japan, his name was Takeshi
I spoke Vietnamese to Alpha because I ask her to teach me "thank you" in Vietnamese.. It's called as "kam an".. So after she gave me her details; as I requested, I said kam an to her :D
As for Carol, I just said in Mandarin, "xie xie"..
And.. I even spoke Japanese to Takeshi. I said" arigato gozaimasu" that means Thank you because he gave me his details wad.. I don't think I'm flirting. I just want to make friends with people around the world.. Ahem* those Malay students are the one who flirt with him. Take picture lar, and what and what lar.. Zzz.. I felt the shiver-ness...
Okay, oh wait! I learn many new things today. Of course their countries' things.. I learn the languages, I learn that China don't have Facebook. Oh why? hmm, mollayo..Okay, I've done the report :)
No comments:
Post a Comment