Friday, January 20, 2012
Felt extremely proud!!
I felt extremely proud of myself because when my mom told me that the WHOLE "hanging-tray"- in malay call ampaian lar and I duno in english call what, so I just put there "hanging-tray". Mom said that the WHOLE thing fly away! from the corner side of my house flew till to the main gate of my house!! Fuhh~ Just imagine how BIG the wind was, and my area rained heavily before I came back from tuition. HAHA!! so damn funny.. she also said that all the clothes drop into the drain and some just flew to the floor. AND, there was one shirt flew over my neighbour's house. Ohhh =.=''' .. Then, I tell my mom that I'm going to climb over the wall, go inside my neighbour's house area. AND I MADE IT!!!! I COULD CLIMB!! Yee-Hah!!! that's why I'm proud of myself... Uhm, by the way, there are no people in the house thats why I'm brave to climb over. Aiya, if got meighbour inside, I also won't do such thing lar.. HEHE =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment