When its 8.30am sharp, a worker came to open the gate and we enter. Then we went to the ticket booth to buy ticket. Its RM3 per entry and we add RM3 more per person for a Four Season House.
After paying for the ticket, we went to take our bicycle!!
After that, we start our cycling! Yeah!!!
On the way, we saw this attracting sign board. It is the 1st stop.
After that, we discovered a hanging bridge. So we drop by a while. We took some pictures there. As I am phobia of height, so I was kinda afraid and shaking when I start stepping my 1st step on the bridge and it swung!! Oh..
Then, we continue our journey. After some time, we took some rest. Fuhh~ I have forgotten to bring my asthma medicine! I suffered from breathing difficulties. Oh Yeah! This is my bicycle..
Done resting, we cycle to the most interesting place. Four Season House! Its a house which decorated and made like the 4 seasons. Generally, its winter on December so we are going to experience snowing!!! Yeah! Can play snow xD and the most happy thing that we can cool ourself inside the house after cycling a long journey. Oh, the temperature inside there were -2 to -7. Imagine how cold it is!! Fuhh~ The decorations inside were very awesome and it looks like I was really in Korea!!! WOW O.o
| My hand full of snows |
| Frosty, the snowman |
| I put snows on my head |
| I scratch the snows |
| Polar bear without eyes |
" I went to Seoul!!! " Haha.. I saw this signboard outside.. It will be a waste if I don't take with it..
Oh gosh! It was too cold inside.. I can't felt my hands.. They were numb.. And somemore, I wore shorts!! I was freezing.. HELP!!! haha. after coming out, we continue to cycling.. Then we reached Pet Park.
| Talkative parrot!! N-O-I-S-Y |
After that, we continue cycling again. And then we cycle back to the bicycle booth. Its time to return back our bicycles.. Time to go home.. Just then my brother nags my uncle for a bus ride. Okay, so we take a bus ride. Its actually same route with our cycling route just now.
No comments:
Post a Comment