Saturday, October 15, 2011
We Met HARRY POTTER and other stories
Hey, Blog.. I'm Back !!! Today i'm gonna share my story about meeting Harry Potter? okay, As usual, me, kylie and kywen went back home by van after school. As we went up to the van, we saw a little kid which is in his kindergaten uniform smiling with us. So we also said hi to him but he's kinda shy so he hide behind the front seat but he really wanted to see us.. LOL.. Then i just simply said that he wanna attract girls. He's soo adorable and his face look like Harry Potter! ah, we called him as Harry Potter's son, Little Potter!! haha.. While today is the day we can go home earlier so we had to follow the driver to Sam Tet School to fetch the primary students. We waited for them for almost half an hour.. GEEEZ.. damn hot and felt breathless inside the van because the driver switch off the aircond.. so we went down. After those students came out from school, we all went back to the van. FUHH.. Little Potter almost get knocked by the car but luckily Kylie shouted in signing danger and I quickly pull him back. oh, fortunately. So, on the way back to our home, we seems boring and suddenly Little Potter make some funny sound..Then I said " why he suddenly so "high" already? " ~we don't know~ and then Kylie follow his funny making-sound. that makes him more high!! >< Kylie laughed till tear drops.. haha!! For minutes, little potter still make many noise although we stop laughing, talk and play with him.haiz, we also think of he's too annoying already. And then suddenly, i thought of a funny story. It goes like this : First, Little Potter saw some leng lui -s ( Kylie, Kywen and Me ) then he said hi to them but he kinda shy.. For many times, he tried and tried to said hi but end u he always hide himself smiling. So , after some times, he had warm up, he is brave to talk and play with the girls. And suddenly, he felt too high in playing with one of the girls, so he thought of wanna play --- ? By that time, actually we are playing-games with him but in my story i thought of he wana play--- with that girl.. So, I said out loud " cha bo bo " lols!! and he follow wad i said but plus one more word ; " cha lei geh bo bo " =.='' nowadays generation ; - sangat addicted... =D All the way back till reached Kylie's house, he's been talking nonsense and annoyed everyone..SIGH~ so after Kylie and Kywen went down, I felt I'm in trouble because I need to face him till he went back !! yah =''( Just after they went down, those primary students sitting behind - two of them climb aka fly to my seat they.. The whole van shakes and they din even wear their socks and shoes.. Luckily I couldn't smell some stink smells.. LOL.. Okay, I think my story will ends here although its not a good ending, =D But i really don't have any more storylines to share.. So, see ya next time !! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment