Saturday, October 22, 2011

Officially Finish Year-End Exam

Hey blog, once again, I'm back!! Miss me huh? =D ah, my year-end exam finally finished but actually there's still Civics paper on 31st. ah! Its just Civics, who cares? sure will pass..


Today, Kylie,hiong jiu and me went to 18C shop to buy snacks and milk tea for celebrating our last day of exam and also holidays around the corner. After we bought our food, we went for a walk around the city.. We went to 7Eleven and StartMart. Shock to see StartMart such a big shop for just selling stationery! Next time should ask my parents to went there to buy things when needed if  we're around there =) Around 1.20pm, we went back to school..Oh geez.. our van came 1.50pm and we need to wait him for half an hour more! Today, we finished our school at 12.30pm.. That's why.. URGH~ 


Since boring, I thought to go to Seow Ying's mom's office. When Kylie and me were starting to cross the rod, suddenly we heard a loud voice of pop sound.. I think the whole city could hear..Just imagine how loud it was! After the pop sound, there was smokes come out. And we saw that someone throw something on the road. So, we decided not to cross the road..Aww =( I think that's acid throwing?? Nowadays, I heard many sound like this everywhere..SIGH~~

So, we just sit inside the school, chit-chatting with each other and Kywen joined us =) At 1.50pm, the van driver reached our school and we pack our things to go home!! Yeah!! Inside the van, again, we chit-chatting non stop.. haha!! On the way back, we lower down our seat to sleep. Because my leg are short enough, so I could put my leg on the board behind the driver's seat.. While Kylie, who sat in the middle, her leg were so long couldn't put on the board. So, me and Kywen make fun of her.. Kywen said if she put her leg on the board, then her leg will reach the place where the driver hold the hand break. So I add on, the driver might think her leg was the hand break and he will turn her leg..LOL.. And when the driver wants to change gear, he will hold Kylie's foot turn hear and there? everybody laughed.. Kywen also added that Kylie can comfortably let the driver massage her foot!! everybody laughed again.. Kylie's tears burst out of joy..until can put in a bottle.. Just imagine how much did her tears burst out! LOL

Just then, we reached Kylie's grandma's house. After they went down, left me alone inside the van.. Aih.. I become boring again.. When I reach my home, as usual I switch on the computer and online !! SIGH~ such a boring event which I everyday plan to do that.. AND>> AND>> my story shall end here.. I'll boringly having my holidays next week.. Aih~ Don't know whether Kylie will come over to my house on next Monday or not... Four days break~~ such a boring holiday!! gah!! And now, goodbye,blog =)

No comments: